How to Register:
- Request Online or In the Park Classes by filling out the form below.
- Click "Complete Registration" on the confirmation page to send your request to us.
- Once confirmed, you will receive payment instructions.
- All payments for Summer will go through PayPal, Venmo, mailed bank or personal check.
PLEASE NOTE: Although you may submit info on this site, registration is not guaranteed until confirmed by Kelly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2nd Semester for summer of 4 week running through August begins Registration on Monday July 27th and classes begin on Tuesday August 4th.
- The Facebook Live Program from June 23rd- July 30th includes: (2) 30 min live classes per week, On Demand flexible anytime viewing, CD, Songbook and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Kazoo Music Collection at a flat family rate of $150
- Music In The Park 2nd Summer Semester includes: (4) in person classes weather permitting outdoors in the park or by Zoom and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Family Favorites Music Collection at a rate of $120. Sibling rate is $55 for a total of $175.
- New families to our Musical family have a one time only registration fee of $15
Full Payment, can be made by Venmo, PayPal or check (made payable to: Music Together® of SI. Inc.) and is due upon your confirmed registration.
Tuition is only refundable 2 days before the first day of class.
ON HOLD Registration for classes at the JCC: -
- You must register through their Music Institute!!!
- Dates and prices for the session may be different than at the Watchogue Road MT studio.
- Contact Ela Seeley at : (718) 475-5263; or e mail email@example.com.
ON HOLD - Registration for "Generations" (Intergenerational class at a senior residence): Our newest class offering!!!
This is a special class format, with children of mixed ages, birth through 5 years and their "grown-ups" - AND - our new "Grandfriends" - selected residents of Clove Lakes, who will be a part of the classes all semester! Music touches us all, and we are so excited to share the joy across generations! :)
- *because this is a new (and different!) class offering - with a shorter, 8 week, semester- tuition is less than for our other classes. Tuition for the 8 week session of this class is $150. Sibling rate is $75.
*consider taking this class as a "second class per week" (if you are registered for the 9 week session at the Watchogue studio)*
IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE at any of these locations is not available, you are encouraged to put yourself on a waiting list by requesting the class time, regardless of a "full" status! A lot of class time juggling, due to changes in work and "nap" schedules happens in the first few weeks of each semester. You never know!
Please let us know if there is a class time you would like to see added to our schedule!
STAFF & SCHEDULE are subject to change!!!